Friday, April 26, 2013

questionnaires~


Whats a fact about the last person you liked?
funny at all times but only whenever im with him but I still like him! He’s my husband!

Who was the last perso
n you gave up on?
ok..no use..next time I will just LISTEN..no more OPINION from me.. I guess

Have you talke
d to a complete jerk today?
nope..but I saw  few on the FB..mainly..posting about the politics..i don’t need any1 to tell me who to vote :D

What did you do last night
?
kept on waking up..my tumil daddy is tooting so she was whining almost the whole  night!

Do you think
relationships are even worth it?
YES..if only there are 2 ways communications and NO..if a partner have to make another partner happy all the time by sacrificing unnecessary things..

If you could
pack up and move would you?
YES! I would go to the place I called HOME sobs..sobs..

Do your paren
ts REALLY know you?
mmm..may be yes may be no..

When was the last time you laugh
ed  really hard?
cant remember.. too much hard laugh I guess :D

What are you excit
ed for?
I want to go back to my hometown and hold baby MS!!!!!

Has anyon
e told you lately that they would always be there for you?
they don’t have to tell..i just know it..action speaks louder than words..

What do you want right
now?
I wanna go back to WORK!

Are your paren
ts divorced?
they are still together Alhamdulillah :D

Do you fall for peopl
e easily?
hell NO! hahaha

Would you ever get a tattoo?
harrrraaaammmmm hahahaha

What'
s your mood right now?
typing! But im sleepy!

Did you enjoy
your weekend?
weekend at my hometown yahhhoooo!

Last person you told a secret to?
NONE

Are you stubb
orn?
at times..

Are you gonna
be home alone tonight?
how come?? Where I wanna put my tumil daddy n her daddy???

Are you listening to music
right now?
yaaaaa from the tele (baby tv) babyhooddddd sangatttt

Who else is in the room with you?
bibik, nidal n tumil daddy..they all sleeping..yahhoo! but not bibik

In winte
r, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
jackets las im wearing hijab whatttt

Do you wish you were somew
here else right now?
superwoman pls

How long can you go witho
ut your mobile phone?
a day? The only friend during day time when tumil daddy is sleeping

Ever kisse
d someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend?
gilakkk ka? hahaha

What'
s the worst time to say i love you?
time nak poo poo hahaha

Who was the last perso
n in your room besides family?
not applicable! Tarak org lain lasss only husband n tumil daddy!

What is one place
you would love to visit right now?
YTL resort in Japannnnnnnn I wanttttt

Do you know anyon
e named Dan?
my friend’s ex :D

Is there
someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
cant remember..when I hate people..i try hard to forget them hahaha

Is there
anyone you trust even though you shouldn't?
don’t knowwww..questionnaires ni lama2 macam bosannn laaa

Are you afrai
d of falling in love?
I fell in love n still falling in love!

Have you had the chick
en pox?
twice I guess

Are you a forgi
ving person?
depends..forgiven but not forgotten (mcm lagu the corrs pulokk) haha

Are you talki
ng to someone while doing this?
no..bosan

Are you young
er than 21?
im old!

Do you like winte
r?
I hate cold do u think I like winter???

How clean
is your room?
messy with bajussssss!

Do you have feeli
ngs for anyone?
kena ado perasaannn la kannnn tak kan x dokkkkk

Is there anyone you need to tell something to?
if u want a cute+fair babies of ur own..kamu kawin dgn org yang suka cucuk2 srh putih melepak+lawa tu kenapaaa? dah la kamu tu gelappp..ur baby eventually akan jadi gelap n ikut muka asal dia jugekk hahahahahahaha (mcm jahat pulak) that's y i keep it to myself :D

Do you want to yell at the top of your lungs
?
tidak lahhh

Who'
s bed did you sleep in last?
ours + our co-sleeper

How do you feel about
the last person that called you?
papa?  I love papa hehe

Are you someo
nes first love?
my dear husband..please answer this 1 :D

Last time you recei
ved flowers?
last month kot

Who were you with last Monda
y?
people in kelateeeeeee :D

What are you doing
tommorow?​​
the same thing againnnnnnn arghhhh

Are you tired
?
seriously YES!

What are you about
to do?
go n cheer up my tumil daddy..dia sudah bangunnnn..tu la byk sangat soalanggggg :D


No comments: