Friday, January 10, 2014

my mother is the most beautiful woman on earth :D

I think that my 11/2 y.o.baby thinks that I am the most beautiful woman on earth..everytime I get dressed..or wear my tudung..she will like..shooooo pwettyyy (so pretty) or chantikkkk (cantik) or even lepas shower pun dia puji atau itu adalah cara dia mahu membodek utk saya bawak dia keluar jalan2 dgn saya..

then i recalled..when i was very young i used and still okk think that my mother is the most beautiful woman on earth..sanggup gaduh2 dgn kawan ckp 'mak saya cantik..' 'mak saya lagi cantik'..'makk saya sejuta kali lagi cantik dari mak awak' last2 gaduhhhhhh dgn kawan tu hahahahaha funny kan..bila saya tanya my dear husband dia cakap dia tak ingat yang dia rasa mak dia cantik..helllllooo i still remember when i first saw ur mother when we were 8 years old..i really think that she is sooo beautiful..she even got the hair style like fauziah latiff tu ok..(time tu early 90s so fauziah latif ni was really popular and i really admire her) 

btw saya rasa setiap anak atas dunia ni merasakan their mother is the prettiest woman on earth walaupun mak dia tak cantik di mata orang lain..SETUJU??? hehe

p/s when i was 17 there was this woman called me up at midnight just to tell me that my mother is ugly..seriously there was something wrong with her..sick isn't it????? ur words mean nothing to me..i still see my mother as the most beautiful woman on earth until today :D

No comments: